Advertise with EHS Leader
Reach decision makers and generate new business via the EHS Leader audience. EHS Leader has been the leading provider of professional environmental, energy and sustainability information since 2009 across the globe. Whether as part of a major marketing campaign or a one-off promotion we can direct traffic to your website via our advertising packages or we can create a package to suit your needs. Advertise with us, and you will share our impressive web traffic, drawn from regions and companies across the globe. Our advertisers create and deliver business solutions that fit the needs of our subscribers and drive the results they want.
We can help you:
- raise your company profile
- showcase new products or services
- advertise an event
- fill a recruitment vacancy
EHS Leader can be an effective vehicle for advertising, lead generation and events via our professional information services the EHS Leader Report. Plus we have specific channels for promoting environmental job vacancies, environmental consultancy services, environmental training and education courses, and environmental events.
Why choose EHS Leader?
Because EHS Leader sites are 100% paid-for, visitors stay on our websites for longer, at least twice as long as similar websites. Our longer visits guarantee that every visitor will see and remember your advert and provide enhanced value for money.
- 15,570 paid subscribers (August 2013)
- 114,000 page impressions per month (May 2013)
- 7 minutes average length of visit (May 2013)
The EHS Leader paid audience represents close to 50% market share of all environmental professionals in the UK. Our 15,570 paid subscribers are made up of:
- 44% Public 6,857
- 22% Private – services 3,470
- 24% Private – Industrial 3,686
- 2% Other 287
- 8% Education/research 1,270
- 70% of our audience have direct involvement in purchasing environmental products, consultancy or services
EHS Leader delivers six paid-for information services:
- The EHS Leader Report is our flagship product – a monthly print journal and website covering all aspects of UK environmental issues.
EHS Leader Europe is Europe’s environmental news service, widely read by senior decision makers in Brussels across the continent and in major trading partners.
- EHS Leader Compliance Manager is the leading tool for tracking legislation and demonstrating compliance with environmental, health & safety legislation.
- Mineral Planning and Waste Planning are two specialist services for UK professionals in the waste and minerals sectors.
- EHS Leader Waste & Bioenergy provides specialist news on the fast expanding international waste-to-energy and biomass energy sectors.
All products are updated daily and deliver news, analysis and data on environmental issues and for environmental industries covering both UK and Europe to our audience of 15,570 paid users.
Contact us today to find out more:
- To find out more, or to book your banner advertising, please contact at +32(0)23005930, or email email@example.com
- For details or bookings for our job and event opportunities please contact at +32(0)23005936, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT: Orders from Belgium-based organisations will incur VAT (sales tax) at 21%. Business customers in other EU countries
should account for VAT themselves (reverse charging procedure). Orders from outside the EU are not liable to VAT.
How do we do it?
- Updating the Chemical Watch website daily
- Delivering weekly news updates to over 10,000 subscribers
- Monthly briefings featuring in-depth news and articles
- Hosting webinars & conferences
- Social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter
- Working with key associations and professional bodies
- Attendance at the major global regulatory conferences
What can we do for you?
- Advertise your banner in either Premium or Regular positions on a rotational basis
- Advertise your company profile in our Global Service Providers Guide
- Offer one page advertising in our Global Service Providers Guide
- Advertise your job or event
- Offer sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities for CDP certified Chemical Watch webinars and conferences